BJP did not make clear its stand on any of Kejriwal's 18 points but instead, raised its own 14 points. The letter is strongly political in tone and questions AAP's stand in not forming the government in Delhi.
Dr. Harsh Varshan's 14 points are as following:
1. "Eleven days have passed since the results of the elections were declared. Mr. Arvind Kejriwal had met the Lt. Governor 5 days ago but he is still playing hide and seek game with the people of Delhi. They are unable to decide how they shall fulfill the expectations of the people with which they voted for AAP. This party should clearly tell the people whether it will form the Government or not?
2. Will the AAP form Government in Delhi with the help of 8 Congress Legislators? If it is not able to form the Government then how much time it will take to categorically state the Lt. Governor about it?
3. The bureaucracy is unable to do anything in the absence of any Government. This is hindering the progress of Delhi. The working of Government in the capital has completely stopped. Is not the AAP guilty for it?
4. Congress party is also betraying the people of Delhi. This is being done with the full knowledge and understanding of the Chairperson of Congress Party Sonia Gandhi and Vice President Rahul Gandhi. No Party claims about helping other party inside or outside the House in forming Government in a way, the Congress Party is doing. The letter of support is sent directly to the Lt. Government. Is not it a shadow fighting between the AAP and Congress Party?
5. Shri Arvind Kejriwal and Mrs. Sonia Gandhi should tell the people that what is the secret deal with AAP for its support?
AAP was born after 13 days of fasting by Anna Hazare
6. After winning 32 seats in the elections and after being called by the Lt. Governor, BJP politely submitted that the mandate for BJP is to sit in the opposition. BJP requires 4 more seats in the Assembly to form Government. It respects the mandate of the people and for maintaining probity on politics and stand that it will not resort to horse trading for the purpose of forming Government. In such situation, AAP wrote a letter to defame BJP whereas this party has made its stand clear from the first day itself.
7. BJP has reached to this position only after following some policies and principals. The stand of the party is clear that it is different from the party indulging in anti national politics and the politics of cast and religion. Hence this party is called party with a difference. Can the BJP cooperate with such anti national party like AAP in any condition? This party had insulted martyr Mohan Chand Sharma who has sacrificed his life in Batla House encounter. People of Delhi have not forgotten this incident. The leader and advisor of AAP Prashant Bhushan had plead in favor of the separatists of Jammu and Kashmir and told that Kashmir should be separated from India. Will the people of Delhi and country accept such anti national act?
8. The people of Delhi want to know how long the game of Congress and AAP will continue because the people do not want the situation of indecision and lack of Government in Delhi.
9. AAM Aadmi Party openly support terrorists like Taukeer who has conspired against India. Many of its leaders are facing prosecution in courts and several cases are pending against them. In some cases, the leaders of this party have apologized to the authorities.
10. AAP was born after 13 days of fasting by the famous social activist Shri Anna Hazare. Shri Hazare had talked about making politics free from corruption without indulging in politics. But Mr. Kejriwal and his company did not follow his policy and formed a political party. Had the leaders of AAP consulted the people of Delhi before forming political party? Now the followers Shri Hazare are saying that the Lokpal Bill passed by Rajya Sabha is not powerful enough to send even a mouse to jail. Are the followers of Kejriwal more prudent than Shri Anna Hazare who are using unbecoming language against their Guru?
11. After independence Mahatma Gandhi had advised the Congressmen to dissolve the Congress party but his advice was not accepted by the Congressmen. Shri Anna Hazare had not advised Shri Kejriwal and his company to form a political party. The advice of Anna Hazare was not accepted for the sake of greed of power and prestige. But BJP is following the ideals of its founders Late Shyama Prasad Mookerjee and Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay.
12. The Leader of AAP Shri Arvind Kejriwal and others use very objectionable language in their correspondence and public statements. Even in the debates organized by media they use unparliamentary language. Is such language in the public debates well for the civilized and cultured country like India? The Congress party and BJP follows the path of its idols. But Mr. Kejriwal and his company are so much arrogant that they are not hesitating in using misleading language against their idol Shri Anna Hazare. It may be remembered that the people of Delhi have voted BJP as the largest single party in Delhi. People were fed-up with the Congress misrule and were in search of an alternative. In such situation, AAP also won 28 seats. Even today BJP is the first choice of the people of Delhi.
13. If AAP has any objection to the present Lokpal Bill then why they do not initiate a separate movement for Lokpal of their choice? These people have forgotten Lokpal and dreaming of becoming PM by contesting the next Loksabha elections. Will the people of Delhi trust such people who have betrayed them? Has the AAP ascertained the views of the people of Delhi about the support Anna Hazare has given to the Lokpal Bill? If not then why they are opposing it unilaterally for the sake of vote politics.
14. AAP has always been claiming that it will contest elections with the donations received from the people. Now Arvind Kejriwal is appealing to all the business and industrial houses for donation. Is the only objective of Aam Aadmi Party to amass wealth, win elections and enjoy power?"