New Delhi, May 26: The government of Prime Minister Narendra Modi completed a year in office on Tuesday. It was on May 26 last year that the BJP-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) government took oath following a massive victory in the Lok Sabha election. [PM Modi's 1st anniversary coincides with the Ambassador's death: A remarkable symbolism?]
How the majority government of PM Modi (first time in three decades) has done in one year?
- The New York Times: "After a Year of Outsize Expectations, Narendra Modi Adjusts His Plan for India"
- The Sydney Morning Herald: "A year in office: India's 'superhero' PM Modi comes back down to earth"
- Mail Online: "Assessing the PM's first year"
- BBC: "Has Narendra Modi lived up to expectations?"
- The Economist: "India's one-man band"
- The Wall Street Journal: "India's Modi at One Year: ‘Euphoria Phase' Is Over, Challenges Loom"
- The Diplomat: "After One Year, India Expects Modi to Deliver"