The Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports is the partner Ministry for PBD 2014 and FICCI is managing and coordinating the event.PBD is a unique platform that connects over 2000 overseas Indians across 60 countries. Besides opportunities to connect with different stakeholders from Industry and Government, the PBD 2014 will offer new synergies to Indian Diaspora to network & collaborate across sectors in different States.
The Divas will be formally inaugurated on 8th January, 2014 by Hon'ble Prime Minister of India. On 7th January, a special seminar entitled the ‘Youth PBD', will be held to focus on youth diaspora. President Pranab Mukherjee will deliver the Valedictory Address and confer Pravasi Bharatiya Samman Awards on 9th January 2014.
The PBD 2014 endeavors to:
- Strengthen Diaspora's engagement with India's growth story and provide an invigorating platform to network across traditional & new sectors
- Enhance linkages for Diaspora across the spectrum: socio-economic and cultural including Media & Entertainment
- Foster Diaspora synergies in Science and Technology & Healthcare
- Deepen engagement with young Diaspora and facilitate new perspectives
- Recognize Diaspora's contribution to the Indian growth and development
PBD 2014 will continue to make an effort to address the issues and concerns of the Diaspora effectively.
The e-brochure of the event is available at http://pbd-india.com/PBD-brochure.pdf for more information.
PBD website also has all the information and online registration.
For further queries, contact Mr. Samrat Soo/ Ms. Priya Dhawan at email@example.com. Tel:+91-11- 23736313/ 23487273 , Fax: +91-11-23320714 /23721504.