Over 50 children fall sick after eating stale chaat in UP

Subscribe to Oneindia News

ch
Bijnor (UP), Oct 17: Over 50 children fell sick due to food poisoning after eating stale chaat from a roadside shop in Rampur village here, officials said on Thursday.

The children started complaining of stomach ache and vomiting after having 'chaat' from a vendor on Kiratpur- Akbarabad road after yesterday's Eid prayers, they said.

The matter is being probed, Chief Medical Officer S K Agnihotri said.

They were rushed to the hospital where condition of three was stated to be serious.

The matter is being probed, Chief Medical Officer S K Agnihotri said.

The police said that the chaat being sold was stale due to which the children fell ill.

No one has been arrested so far.

PTI

Please Wait while comments are loading...