Here are the high points of his speech at the rally:
1. The Congress govt at the Centre has failed to curb rising prices.
2. No government can be formed at the Centre without the Samajwadi Party's support.
3. Narendra Modi wants to make UP another Gujarat. Didn't the BJP any other person to make its PM candidate?
4. What has the Congress government at the Centre done apart from indulging in corruption?
5. SP stands for humanity. Modi doesn't.
6. The SP will play a major role after the next polls.
7. The SP fights for the poor people.
8. The SP fights for justice, is against injustice.
9. The Congress-led government should not announce projects if it can not fulfil them.
10. People digusted with corruption and price rise
8. The SP never indulges in discrimination.
9. The UP government will provide free treatment to the poor and launch pension project for farmers.