Kolkata, March 29: If elections are held in West Bengal now, the ruling Trinamool Congress (TMC) will get 178 seats, according to a pre-poll survey conducted by ABP Ananda and AC Nielsen.
- What February 18 opinion poll of ABP Ananda-AC Nielsen said
- Bengal opinion poll: Random seat-wise predictions
- 43% feels Narada has hit Mamata's image: Survey
The Left-Congress alliance is expected to win 110 seats. The BJP may win one seat while others may bag five seats. The total number of seats in West Bengal Assembly elections is 294.
In terms of vote-share, the TMC may win 45 per cent while the alliance 44 per cent. The BJP may get five per cent and others six per cent. [TMC may win 201 seats, says ETV Bangla opinion poll]
TMC to win 200 seats if there is no Left-Congress alliance
In case there is no alliance, the TMC is expected to win 200 seats. The Left may win 75 seats while the Congress may win 14 seats. The BJP is expected to win one seat and others four. [TMC may win with reduced majority, says CVoter poll survey]
Other findings of the opinion poll said:
Which factor is the biggest impediment for industrialisation in Bengal? 28% said land acquistion, 19% said the land ceiling law, 5% said not granting SEZ
- Which is the biggest impediment for investment in the state?
31% said infrastructure, 20% said law and order, 9% said syndicate
- Mamata Banerjee 'betrayed' the people of Singur by saying that it may take 50 years to return the land 44% said yes, 37% said no
- The decision to give rice at Rs 2 a kilo to the farmers of Singur is right 28% said yes, 51% said no
- Issues like Saradha have hit the TMC's image 50% said yes, 38% said no
- Issues like saradha have hit Mamata's image 44% said yes, 43% said no
- What type of tie-up do you want between the Left and Congress?
40% said only seat-sharing, 24% said full-fledged alliance
- Will a Congress supporter vote for the Left in the upcoming election?
63% said yes, 17% said no
- Will Left supporters vote for the Congress?
71% said yes, 16% said no