Fire in Howrah building

Subscribe to Oneindia News

ff
Kolkata, Oct 24: Flames leapt from top floor of a four storey residential building in Howrah town on Friday probably when a fire cracker accidentally went inside, a fire official said.

"Fire broke out at around 6.20 PM today on the top floor of a residential building on Raj Ballav Saha Lane in Howrah," the official told PTI.

It might be from a fire cracker that accidentally got into the room through the window, he added.

"Household items inside the room helped the fire to spread quickly but there is no news of any injury... Three of our engines are present there and the fire is under control," he said.

PTI

Please Wait while comments are loading...