New Delhi/ Sanaa, Sept 8: Ministry of External Affairs on Tuesday night said it has no information about the reports that 20 Indians have been killed in Saudi-led strikes in Yemen.
"We are ascertaining the facts about the reports," MEA spokesman Vikas Swarup said when asked about reports that 20 Indians had been killed in Saudi-led strikes in Yemen.
Some media reports, quoting residents and fishermen, earlier claimed that at least 20 Indian nationals were killed in air strikes by Saudi-led coalition forces on fuel smugglers at Yemen's Hodeidah port today.
They claimed two boats were hit in the attack on an area called al-Khokha near Hodeidah port.
India does not have Embassy in Yemen, which was shut down in April after evacuation of its nationals.