Witnesses said that the militants came at night, forcing all the women to go with them. They later released the older ones.
The anguished parents appealed to the government to bring back the girls. That the attack came hours after the ceasefire calls has confused the parents.
It has been nearly a week after the government announced a ceasefire pact with Boko Haram, according to which the militant organisation will release of the girls kidnapped from the secondary school in Chibok in northeastern Nigeria in April.
So far, there has been no comment from the Boko Haram's leader Abubakar Shekau regarding the incident.
Meanwhile, the Nigerian negotiators are set to resume talks with Boko Haram representatives in Chad next week.
Bomb blast rocks Nigerian town
Also, in another incident, a bomb exploded late on Wednesday at a bus station in the town of Azare in northern Nigeria's Bauchi state, killing at least five people and wounding 12, police said. They did not say who was behind the attack, although Boko Haram is likely to be the prime suspect.