NICE terror despite France being under state of emergency: "you asked for it", says ISIS

Paris, July 15: The attack at NICE, France took place despite the country being under a state of emergency. The President of France had only said a few hours before the attack that the state of emergency put in place after the attacks at Paris last November would not be extended beyond July 26.

With the NICE attack, the president of France, Francois Hollande said that he wants to add another three months more. The state of emergency had been extended twice to cover the Euro 2016 and also the Tour de France cycling race. [Live: France Terror Attack]

NICE attack: You asked for it, says ISIS

Attacks despite the nation being in a state of emergency just go on to show how severe the problem is in France. The issues relating to migration and also surprise attacks has kept France on its toes. Even today's attack had a surprise element in it where the weapon of choice was a truck.

You asked for it:

You brought this upon yourselves said an ISIS supporter while calling for more attacks on France and America. The ISIS has erupted in joy following this attack at NICE in which 80 persons have been killed.

This attack comes almost 8 months after the ISIS militants killed 130 people in Paris on November 13. The ISIS is likely to claim credit for the attack although officials in France have not commented on who could behind this incident.

The ISIS however on its Telegram Channel posted celebratory messages calling for the use of a hashtag called Nice Attack. There was a sustained effort by the ISIS sympathisers to trend the attack. Commenting on keeping the Eiffel Tower dark in mourning, the ISIS said, " keep the tower dark until ISIS conquers France.

The SITE Intel Group said that the ISIS community response on NICE picked up dramatically like the Paris and Brussels Attack.


OneIndia News

Please Wait while comments are loading...