Brussels, Mar 31: The Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the Indian Community in Brussels on Wednesday.
He described the Indian Community as the "Lokdoot" of India. Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in Brussels on Wednesday on the first leg of his three-nation tour of Belgium, the US and Saudi Arabia.
PM Modi to attend the two-day Fourth Nuclear Security Summit being hosted by US President Barack Obama.
Here are the highlights of his address to Indian diaspora
- Terrorism is a challenge to humanity. All humanitarian forces need to join hands to fight it.
- India would not bow to terror.
- United Nations had not been able to come up with a structured response to terrorism.
- He emphasized the need to delink religion from terror.
- India has become a ray of hope for the whole world which is passing through an economic crisis.
- India has been battling terrorism for four decades. But the rest of the world recognized the danger only after 9/11.
- India has become the fastest growing large economy in the world.
- PM Modi also mentioned about Land Boundary Agreement with Bangladesh which had been pending for decades.