Lahore blast: Here is what Donald Trump said after explosion

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Washington, Mar 29: Reacting on Lahore's blast that left 70 people dead US presidential front-runner Donald Trump said on Monday that he alone can solve the issue.

The Republican frontrunner who hit headlines for spewing anti-Muslim rhetoric during his presidential campaign, did not specifically condemn the attack that took place on Sunday at Gulshan-i-Iqbal park.

Trump’s reaction on Lahore blast

Condemnations poured in from local as well as global leaders, as the US, British, Indian and Turkish premiers, UN chief, Pope Francis, Nobel laureate Malala and others condemned the attack claimed by Jamaatul Ahrar, a splinter group of the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP).

Read More: Lahore blast: Indians express solidarity with Pakistan

The park was overcrowded as Christians were celebrating Easter with funfair in the premises when the blast took place.

Trump who announced his presidential candidacy in June last year, drew flaks after he insulted a war hero, Latinos, a disabled reporter, and a popular Fox News anchor. He also suggested to put a blanket ban on entry of Muslims in US.

OneIndia News

Please Wait while comments are loading...