France attacker visited site with truck twice: Source

Nice, Jul 17: Tunisian attacker Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel visited the Nice promenade with his rented truck on the two days before he rammed the vehicle into a crowd, killing 84, a source close to the investigation said today.

The source said police had questioned hundreds of people since Thursday night's attack, several of whom said Lahouaiej-Bouhlel did show signs of being religious.


French authorities have said the attacker became radicalised "very quickly", and some of his family and friends had previously said he smoked, drank and never went to the mosque.


Please Wait while comments are loading...