According to a ABC News report, the last flights by rescue helicopters in Mustang, Manang and Dolpa districts will be on Monday. Three districts, located northwest of the capital, Katmandu, were the worst-hit in the disaster.
At least 38 people, including trekkers from Canada, India, Israel, Slovakia, Poland and Japan, died in the disaster. It has been concluded by the rescue team that there are no more people stranded on the trekking route.
384 people have been rescued, 216 of them foreigners, in Nepal's worst-ever trekking disaster. The tragedy was caused by the snowstorms which hit the Himalayan region as a result of the cyclone Hudhud that hit the Indian coast last week.
So far 34 trekkers' bodies have been identified. The Nepal's disaster management department said that some soldiers would be camped in parts of the area where most of the casualties happened.
On Sunday, Nepalese officials closed a section of the popular Annapurna trekking circuit. The report says that more trekkers were heading to the area where the tragedy happened. Most of the victims were on or near the Annapurna trekking route, which is a 220-kilometer (140-mile) collection of trails through the mountain range.
The relatives and friends of missing trekkers had launched a Facebook page.