Washington, Mar 16: While Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump may be celebrating his latest win, the hacking collective Anonymous has 'declared a complete war' on the business tycoon.
Anonymous, who have in the past waged a virtual war on the terrorist group ISIS [Online war: Anonymous claims to take down over 5000 ISIS linked accounts], on Tuesday said that they would dismantle Trump's presidential campaign on April 1.
The group said: "We have been watching you for a long time and what we've seen is deeply disturbing. You don't stand for anything but your personal greed and power.
"This is a call to arms. Shut down his websites, research and expose what he doesn't want the public to know. We need you to dismantle his campaign and sabotage his brand."
"This is not a warning. It is a declaration of a total war. Donald Trump-it is too late to expect us," the group said.
The group aims to take down Trump's property websites on April 1. Last year, the group had declared a war on Trump after the latter said that Muslims immigrants must be banned from entering the US.
In response to this, the group took down the website of Trump Tower.
Meanwhile, Trump swept the crucial Republican presidential primary in Florida taking away with all the 99 delegates from the State.