Woman, 2 children electrocuted in Rajasthan

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Jaipur, Sep 19: A woman and her two children were electrocuted in Rajasthan's Karauli district today.

The incident occurred in Hindaun town when Kajal (3) and her brother Piyush (one-and-a-half-year-old) touched a cooler in which a current was passing.

Woman, 2 children electrocuted in Raj

Their mother Omvati Jogi (25) tried to rescue them but she also was electrocuted, police said.

The bodies were handed over to family members after postmortem, investigating officer Lakhan Singh said.

PTI 

Please Wait while comments are loading...