* Free supply of 667 litres of water daily for households with metered connections.
* Fifty percent subsidy in electricity bills for households which consume up to 400 units of power a month.
* No red or blue beacons on official cars, bringing an end to 'VIP culture'
* All government schools surveyed for infrastructure deficiency and given Rs.1 lakh each for immediate repairs.
* Some 24,000 people exempted from paying 50 percent of their power bills during the period they took part in an AAP campaign against inflated electricity bills.
* Launched anti-corruption and nursery admission helplines.
* New permits given to 5,500 autos.
* Registered first information reports (FIR) against former Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit in irregularities in the preparations for the 2010 Commonwealth Games and Petroleum Minister Veerappa Moily, former minister Murli Deora and Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani for allegedly colluding to inflate natural gas prices and raising power bills.
* Ordered audit of Delhi's three power distribution companies.
Finally, it was the opposition not allowing the tabling of the Jan Lokpal bill, one of the AAP's major poll promises, in the Delhi assembly Friday that led to Kejriwal quitting the position he had assumed Dec 28, 2013.