Speaking to Manish Kumar, the channel's Editor, Co-ordination, Upadhyay, an old companion of AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal said the latter lost his goodwill and was hungry for power at any cost.
Here are some of the allegations that Upadhyay made in the interview:
1. "The claim that the AAP decides everything ion party meetings is false. A few people take all decisions and if you differ, you will be driven out. Only four people decided on the quitting. Only Kejriwal, Yogendra Yadav, Manish Sisodia and Sanjay Singh and also Gopal Rai take all decisions. Even Prashant Bhushan and Kumar Vishwas are of little significance."
2. "The AAP is fooling people in the name of anti-corruption movement. In Delhi, they could have worked on the existing Lokayukta in Delhi but only focussed on drama."
3. "Kejriwal took people's opinion before forming the government. Did he do that when resigning?"
4. "The supremo culture seen in the AAP is not there even in parties like the Samajwadi Party and Bahujan Samaj Party."
Ashwini said there is a high command working above the AAP
5. "There is some high command above the AAP. It wants a hung parliament somehow so that it gets a deal. It wants an unstable polity."
6. "Terrorists, pro-terrorist and Naxalites come to meet AAP leaders."
7. "The AAP only talks about how to remain in the headlines. The party does little talking on any vision or principle."
8. "Yogendra Yadav is certain to become the CM of Haryana. In lieu of that, the AAP leaders have been asked to ruin the anti-incumbency votes in the country."
9. "The AAP has no base in Varanasi. It is taking its paid workers there from Delhi. The party is paying Rs 25,000 to its paid workers. There is no account of this expenditure."
10. "Naveen Jindal funds the AAP."
11. "The party says that not more than one member of the same family will be a member of its core committee. The party has the entire family of the Ford Foundation bigwigs in the core committee."
12. "Enough money flowed in from the Gulf countries during the Delhi assembly election."
13. "Kejriwal wanted to blackmail Sonia Gandhi to enter the National Advisory Council."
14. "Even Santosh Koli's parents don't know about the post-mortem reports about her death. Nobody except Kejriwal knew about the details. He, however, made her death an issue to get votes."
15. "Kejriwal is a dictator. He doesn't tolerate criticism."
16. "Kejriwal and Yogendra Yadav met Congress leaders in a hotel of Robert Vadra. After that, they decided to contest in 400 seats. Initially, they wanted to fight in just 70 seats. Some deal was made."
17. "The nationalist voice in the party is getting impatient with the growing importance of the ultra-Leftists. If Kumar Vishwas wins more seats than Kejriwal in this election, then there will be a change in the party's top leadership."