Finance Minister Arun Jaitley who released the manifesto while inaugurating the party's campaign in the state said that Congress had seen more infighting than development.
The BJP would focus on three main issues- education, employment and clean, corruption-free governance, he said.
- Free education till post-graduate level for students from economically weaker sections.
- Smartphones and laptops for academically outstanding students who excelled in their fields.
- Study of Sanskrit, medicine and astrology would be prioritised in the state.
- Tele-medicine, air ambulance and e-ambulance would be started.
- 24-hour electricity would be supplied.
- An anti-corruption cell would be started.
- Youth-specific policy would be frames.
- Road map for development of Uttarakhand would be set in motion.
- Free wifi to all state based universities.
- Regularisation of guest and contract teachers.
- Building boarding schools for girl students in the districts.
- Prioritising health sector and opening trauma centres in Garhwal and Kumaon regions.
- BPL families and those which come outside the ambit of payment of income tax will be provided health welfare cards.
- Organic farming will be given impetus and interest free crop loans will be given to farmers.