Tamil Nadu: Two charred to death in fire

Posted By: PTI
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Namakkal (TN), Mar 22: Two persons were charred to death today when a fire broke out at a tea shop inside the central bus stand premises here, police said.

The shop owner was fixing a new gas cylinder connection to the stove at 6.30 AM when gas leaked and a fire broke out and spread to another adjacent shop, police said.

tamil nadu

The owners of both shops died in the fire. Even as panic-stricken people ran to safety, fire force department personnel extinguished the blaze and recovered the bodies. The shops were gutted.


Please Wait while comments are loading...