New Delhi, April 3: India's middle order batsman, Suresh Raina is all set tie the knot with his childhood friend Priyanka Chaudhary on Friday.
The cricketer got engaged to Priyanka on Wednesday. [Suresh Raina to get married today; but where is he?]
The high-profile ceremony was attended by Raina's close friend and cricketer Virat Kohli along with his actress girlfriend Anushka Sharma. The engagement took place in Ghaziabad in the presence of his friends and family.
Bigwigs from politics and entertainment world, besides fellow cricketers, are expected to attend the wedding function.
Here are some facts about Priyanka Chaudhary:
- Priyanka is very humble despite being fiancee of famous cricketer she maintained very low profile.
- She has done B.Tech from Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology (KIET) in Ghaziabad. Priyanaka has two brothers - Abhishek Choudhary and Vivek Choudhary, who are working as software engineers in Chennai and Greater Noida .
- A B.Tech by profession, Priyanka is working in a bank in The Netherlands. She will leave her job after the marriage. Earlier she worked in Chennai.
- Priyanka follows cricket, but she is more of a football fanatic. She is a huge fan of Messi and Robin van Persie.
- Raina is a Kashmiri Pandit who shifted to Ghaziabad around 1980 while Priyanka Chaudhary and her family belong to Baraut in Uttar Pradesh. They later shifted to Meerut.
- Priyanka's mother is close friend of Suresh Raina's mother, while their fathers were colleagues in a private firm.