Mumbai, Sept 3: Former CEO of Star India, Peter Mukerjea was grilled for at least 12 hours on Wednesday, Sept 2. Mumbai Police questioned him in connection with the sensational Sheena Bora murder case.
It has been reported that both Peter and his wife Indrani Mukerjea, the main suspect in the case, were given similar set of questions. The questionnaire, containing 25 questions, were first given to Peter and then it was given to Indrani.
Mumbai Police were not satisfied with Peter's replies and hence, he has been asked to appear before the cops for the second day on Thursday.
Media reports quoted police officials, according to whom, Peter was asked below-mentioned questions:
- How were the relationships between his wife Indrani and her children Sheena and Mikhail?
- How was his relation with his son Rahul Mukerjea?
- Did he have any idea about the murder conspiracy?
- Did he know that Indrani was in constant touch with her former husband Sanjeev Khanna?
- What was his stand on Rahul and Sheena's engagement?
- Who did he think killed Sheena and what could be the motive?
- Why did he not suspect foul play in Sheena's disappearance?
- Did he know anything about Indrani's alleged first marriage with Siddharth Das?
- He was also asked certain financial aspects concerning the family.
When the news about Sheena's murder and Indrani's arrest for the same broke for the first time, Peter told media that he was unaware about the true relationship between Sheena and Indrani.
However, later it was reported that both Rahul and Sheena had told Peter that Indrani was Sheena's mother and not sister. But Peter chose to believe his wife who continued to state that Sheena was her sister and not daughter.