New Delhi, Sept 11: The truth is finally out and the Saudi diplomat has been nailed. The medical examination of the two Nepali victims confirmed that they had been subjected to unnatural sex as several injuries were found on their bodies and private parts.
The victims were immediately sent back home after the medical examination at the General Hospital in Civil Lines, Gurgaon. The younger of the two, who is 25 years old had developed an infection in her anus and pelvic areas, her vagina severly bruised and damaged. It is said that the report corroborated with most of the claims made by the victims.
Dr Kanta Goel, principal medical officer (PMO), Gurgaon said,"We conducted the examination on police request after 2 pm on Wednesday and submitted the report this morning. It has been sent to the police, the embassies of both countries and the ministry of external affairs."
The women reached Kathmandu on Thursday afternoon, aided by Maiti, an NGO. However, they were scheduled to leave Delhi at Wednesday night. They had to stay back because of the tests.
In fact, the Gurgaon police wanted them to stay back till all the investigations are complete. Navdeep Singh Virk, Gurgaon police commissioner, confirmed the details saying,"There was no point keeping them here unnecessarily and we cannot force the victims to stay back. I believe we have carried out a quick, transparent and scientific investigation so far, in this case, and presented our findings before the ministry of external affairs, New Delhi. We are awaiting further instructions from the MEA."
The victims said that they were brought to India from Nepal via UP and were kept captive for the past four months and were sexually abused repeatedly. The victims said that they were sexually attacked by 6-7 people at a time, including the diplomat and his guests. They further added that they were denied food for days and were threatened of death if they tried to escape.