The party has roped in popular Bollywood set designer Nitin Desai and event organiser Ravi Savla for the planning, design and construction of the stages, barricades and for the decor at the event.
Who will take oath?
BJP Core Committee members Eknath Khadse, Sudhir Mungantiwar, Vinod Tawde and Pankaja Munde, former Mumbai BJP president Prakash Mehta, tribal leader from neighbouring Palghar district Vishnu Sawra, and Chandrakant Patil
Dilip Kamble and Vidya Thakur to be sworn in as Ministers of State.
Who would be the attendees?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- BJP president Amit Shah
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh
- Transport minister Nitin Gadkari
- Minister of state for power Piyush Goyal
- Chemical and fertilizers minister Anant Kumar
- Communication and information technology minister Ravishankar Prasad
- Heavy industries minister Anant Geete
- Vasundhara Raje (Rajasthan)
- Parkash Singh Badal (Punjab)
- Manohar Parrikar (Goa)
- Chandrababu Naidu (Andhra Pradesh)
- Shivaraj Singh Chouhan (Madhya Pradesh)
- Gautam Adani
- Kumar Mangalam Birla
- Rajshri Birla
- Niranjan Hiranandani
- BK Goenka
Amitabh Bachchan, Sonakshi Sinha, Hritik Roshan, Vivek Oberoi, Madhur Bhandarkar
Former cricketers Sunil Gavaskar and Dilip Vengsarkar
Hockey player Dhanraj Pillai
BJP's special prepartions for the ceremony
- The party plans to place 25 lotuses in the fishing boats off the Marine Drive.
- The cost of the ceremony organised is over Rs. 1 crore.
- Team of five BJP leaders led by Kirit Somaiya took charge of handling businessmen, while party spokesperson Shaina NC handled the coordination for Bollywood actors.