Rajasthan: 30 electrocuted after high tension wire falls on bus

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Jaipur, June 12: Atleast 30 persons were electrocuted on Friday when a bus came in contact with a live wire in Pachewar area of Tonk district of Rajasthan.

The passengers travelling in the bus were going to attend a wedding ceremony.

25 bus passengers electrocuted in Raj

30 deaths are confirmed and several others also received burn injuries, District Collector Rekha Gupta said.

Police and district administration officials have reached the spot, the DC said.

The death toll is likely to increase, the SP Deepak Kumar said.

OneIndia News

Please Wait while comments are loading...