Mohali, May 24: The Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) is likely to declare its class 10 result today at 11 am. Immediately after the declaration, students can log on to www.pseb.ac.in for the PSEB result.
It has been decided that the results will be declared from the Mohali Office of the PSEB at 11 am. After the formal declaration of the results, students can check them online on the official website.
Students have also been requested to keep all the necessary documents handy for faster results. Generally, the students will require admit card / hall ticket details, date of birth, mobile number, email id and other similar details.
Steps to get to the results
The government has specified the steps through which students can check their results without fail.
- Visit www.pseb.ac.in
- Click on the Results Tab on top of the page
- Enter your hall ticket number and other important details
- Check your PSEB 10th Result properly
- Download softcopy or get printout of the Punjab Result 2016
- Total number of examinees: 3,53,327
- Number of female examinees: 164059
- Number of male examinees: 189268
- Total Pass percentage: 68%
- Number of qualified students: 242406
- Number of disqualified students: 110921
- Pass Percentage of girls: 73.08%
- Pass percentage of boys: 60.19%
- Highest performing district: Amritsar (86.18% pass)
- Worst performing district: Barnala (51.20% pass)
- Percentage of the Topper: 99.08% (Nitasha Aggarwal from Barnala)