Here are the excerpts from the interview:
* Everything is well between LK Advani and me, says Modi on his relationship with the senior party leader.
* We have done well during Vajpayee's tenue. We are a disciplined party, says Modi on BJP.
* We will increase scale of FDI in India, says Modi on Foreign Direct Investment.
* We will deal with Pakistan on India's terms", says Modi on relations with Pakistan.
*Accusations against Amit Shah has been cleared by EC", says Modi on Amit Shah's controversial comments.
* I will not comment on Priyanka (Gandhi). She is not in politics. Why comment on kin of others", asks Modi, refusing to comment on the recent controversy.
* Our focus is on good governance, youth, farmers. f people find me good, they can vote for me. Else,they can give five years for Congress", said Modi
* "I have never said anything about Vadra. My fight is against corruption", Modi said, speaking on Robert Vadra, Sonia Gandhi's son-in-law
* "Advani did several rallies to bring back black money. Finally SC had to intervene to solve black money issue", said Modi. "Black money issue is part of our manifesto", he said.
* "Money for poor was lost to graft", said Modi, adding that policy should drive decisions to tackle corruption in the country. "Political willpower is essential to end corruption", he said.
"We gave seats to 13000 teachers in Gujarat without letting corruption to block the way", he said. "In Gujarat, every government procedure is done online", said Modi.
* I don't waste time on useless issues like who has violated MCC:Modi
* "BJP has a very clear road map", said Modi
* "This is a very positive thing that we are teaming up with other parties before the polls, said Modi on BJP's pre-poll alliances. "Congress will not cross 100 seats, I feel people will vote for good and stable governance", he said.
* There have never been a police case against me. Gujarat police is still probing the case, said Modi, referring to the FIR against him.
* I work like a mazdoor. Party gave me a mandate, so I use all my energy to work towards the target, says Modi on his role in the party and his PM candidature.