Minor fire in children's hospital in Delhi

Subscribe to Oneindia News

New Delhi, April 25: A fire broke out in the gynaecology ward on the third floor of the Kalawati Saran Children's Hospital in central Delhi on Monday, damaging an air conditioner, fire officials said.

A fire official told IANS: "The fire office received information about the incident at 8.30 a.m. and four fire tenders were sent to the spot immediately."

fire

Officials suspect electrical short-circuiting in the air conditioner caused the fire. The fire was doused in 10 minutes. There were no injuries.

IANS

Please Wait while comments are loading...