MH370: Husband of missing Indian onboard lashes Centre for 'silence'

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Chandrika Sharma
New Delhi, March 12: The anxious husband of one of the Indians onboard-Chandrika Sharma-lashed out at the Indian government for its 'Silence' over the missing MH 370. K S Narendran on Wednesday claimed,"No Indian Government official has contacted us so far to inform us about the status of passengers or about the mishap".

An emotionally disturbed Narendran said,"No Indian authority called us. Don't know what government is doing. Why is India not deploying experts? My family is undergoing untold suffering and anxiety."

He also lashed out at the Malaysian government accusing them of "hiding information", saying that "lack of information is painful."

He said,"It is inconceivable that a plane could vanish in thin air. We were waiting without end between hope and hopelessness."

OneIndia News

Please Wait while comments are loading...