Man electrocuted in Jammu

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Jammu, Aug 4: A 19-year-old youth was electrocuted after he accidentally touched a live wire while travelling on the rooftop of a bus in Sunderbani area of Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said today.

The incident occurred last night when the conductor of the bus, Maggan Singh, who was sitting on the rooftop came in contact with a live wire, they said.

Man electrocuted in Jammu

The body has been shifted to a government hospital for postmortem, the official said, adding that a case has been registered.


Please Wait while comments are loading...