New Delhi, Sept 17: Today (Thursday, Sept 17) it's Prime Minister Narendra Modi's 65th birthday. Modi has become one of the most popular leaders of the country.
Not only in India but Modi has made a prominent place for himself in other countries as well. Oneindia wishes him a very happy birthday.
Unlike previous years, Modi did not go to his home on his birthday. Rather he spent the day in New Delhi where he visited a 1965 war exhibition.
Here are a few rarely known facts about Narendra Modi:
- It's an well-known fact that Modi is very conscious about his style statement. But many people may not know that he is a one brand man and always buys from Jade Blue, a Ahmedabad-based textile company.
- Modi's craze for social media is a known fact. But people may not know that he also loves to spend time reading and writing poetry. Photography is an another hobby of the PM.
- Modi in his childhood had served the Indian army. He worked as a volunteer during 1965 Indo-Pak war at the railway stations.
- Modi also had worked as a volunteer while helping flood victims in Gujarat in 1967.
- Modi was not keen to join politics, rather he wanted to become a monk. But when he met Swami Atmasthananda, his life mission was changed.