Fire in Delhi Legislative Assembly premises

Subscribe to Oneindia News

New Delhi, May 25: A fire broke out in the premises of Delhi Legislative Assembly this morning, following which eight fire tenders were rushed to the spot.

No casualty was reported in the incident which took place around 9.50 AM today.

 fire

The fire broke out in the reception hall near the entrance gate of the Assembly in north Delhi's Civil Lines area.

A short circuit in an AC is suspected to be the cause of the fire, which came under control by 10.10 AM, fire officials said.

PTI 

Please Wait while comments are loading...