2 electrocuted during immersion procession in Bihar

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Saharsa, Oct 23: Two teenaged boys were electrocuted and six others sufferred burn injuries when they came in contact with a live wire during immersion of goddess Durga at Barsan in this district of Bihar, police said on Friday, Oct 23.

The incident occurred when eight people of the immerson procession on tractor-trollies came in contact with a high tension live wire late last night.


Shambhu Sharma (18) and Vikash Sharma (17) died on the spot. The injured were admitted to hospital, they said.


Please Wait while comments are loading...