New Delhi, Nov 28: As the results for much awaited DDA Housing Scheme 2014 draw has been announced now, those who were lucky to get their dream house must be excited with little confusion in their mind.
Those who got flats are really lucky as they got their dream house out of 10 lakh applicants in the Housing draw.But they (25,000 flat owners) must be little perplexed, thinking about their next step i.e how to move forward in the direction to get possession of the flats issued to them by DDA.
Here is the guide what they should do now.
1. All applicants must have checked their names on DDA official website till now. Within 15 days, housing board will send all of the 25, 000 lucky winners their allotment letter on their registered address mentioned in the form.
2. Second step will be that all the original copy of your documents will be cross-checked by the DDA. With allotment letter and original documents, future flat owners will have to go to DDA office to get them verified.
3. Once your document is verified by DDA authorities, you all will get demand letter. In case a successful candidate want to surrender the flat, he or she has to do so before the issue of possession letter from the DDA.
4. Next step will be that within 90 days of issuing the demand letter, lucky applicants will have to submit the entire amount of the flats issued to them.
5. In case the lucky allottee fails to submit the entire amount during stipulated time of 90 days, they will further get a leverage of 9 months to do so. But, they will be charged at the interest of 12 per cent during this period.
6. Now, coming to payment mode only two mode of online payment RTGS and NEFT will be accepted. For this, allottee will have to visit DDA website where one have to select particular bank and generate e-challan.
7. The e-challan will be generated easily by submitting all your basic details i.e flat scheme, address, bank name and payment mode etc.
8. Make a payment after generating e-challan. One should ensure print of e-challan as that will help them later on.
9. The DDA has made it mandatory that all the lucky applicants will have to pay flat fee from their own account. This is important because at the time of final handover, you all have to show your bank passbook and the statements.
10. After completing all these formalities, finally you will get Demand-cum-Allotment Letter and you will be owner of the house.