Read more: Dawood Ibrahim: A brand new start
According to report, agency has tracked down exact location and many more information about the don.
What has been revealed?
- Dawood who has been living at various locations in Pakistan is currently living in Murree Road in the country.
- He is being hosted by Pakistan's intelligence ISI
- Most wanted terrorist and his family have three passports with numbers G-866537, C-267185 and KC-285901.
What Modi govt has asked Pakistan
- Tightening noose over terrorists, Government has told Pakistan to hand over all information regarding them.
- Including Dawood, Pakistan has been asked to give information about Hafiz Muhammad Saeed (JuD chief) and Mumbai Terror attacks mastermind Zaki-ur-rehman Lakhvi.
- Reportedly, the Centre has also asked Pakistan to freeze all the bank accounts of the Dawood Ibrahim.
- MHA 's Combating of Funding of Terrorist Cell has identified 10 accounts of Dawood through the hawala transactions.
What Rajnath Singh had said recently
- Under attack over its statement in Parliament that it was not aware about Dawood Ibrahim's whereabouts, the government on May 11 had asserted that the Mumbai blast mastermind is in Pakistan and it will do everything to bring him to justice.
- "Whether we have to pursue Pakistan or pressurise it, we will not rest till Dawood Ibrahim is brought back," Home Minister Rajnath Singh said in Lok Sabha.
- Home Minister had further said that Pakistan was bound by international obligations to locate and extradite him.