New Delhi, May 17: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Saturday announced Class 12 exam results at websites- www.results.nic.in, www.cbseresults.nic.in and www.cbse.nic.in.
Sukriti Gupta of Montfort School in Delhi tops nationally with 497 of 500 in the exam.
This year, a total of 10,67,900 candidates have registered for the Class 12 exam as against 10,40,368 in 2015.
CBSE successfully organised the examinations from March to April this year. The results will also be available on other websites.
Steps to check the CBSE 12th Exam Results 2016:
"The official results declaring date has not yet declared on the official website. so after releasing the results candidates can follow the steps which are provided below without wasting their time,"said a release issued by the board.
By following the below steps one can immediately know their results.
- Go to the official website of the CBSE class 12th Results which is www.cbseresults.nic.in.
- Look up for the latest link of CBSE Results 2016 and Click on the link.
- Now, Enter few details on the result window in which you need to type your Exam Roll number and Date of Birth.
- Select you stream and click on the 'Submit' Button.
- The CBSE Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can have the printout of the CBSE marks sheet by clicking on 'Print' option.