Boy serious as mobile phone explodes while charging

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Boy serious as mobile phone explodes while charging
Indore, Jan 23: A 10-year-old boy from Dewas district was seriously injured when a mobile phone, said to be of Chinese-make, exploded in his hand while charging, police said today.

The incident occurred last night when Arihant was playing games on the handset while charging it at his home at Uday Nagar village, 100 km from here, they said. Police said Arihant has fractured his fingers and also sustained injuries on his face and in eyes due to the blast. He was taken to a private hospital in Indore last night. A doctor treating Arihant said he was out of danger.

"However, blood supply to one of his fingers is stopped. If there is no improvement in the condition of that finger, we might have to amputate it", he added.

PTI

Please Wait while comments are loading...