IRCTC introduces the lucky draw for the New users who register and book at least one ticket during the week from Monday to Sunday. Every Monday, IRCTC will select four lucky users through a random process by computerized draw.
IRCTC will conduct a verify all information given in registration form and will display the names of the lucky people on its website by Monday evening every week. In case, Monday happens to be a holiday, the draw will be held on next working day.
Terms and Conditions
- The lucky people must be new users of IRCTC. The users have to register its account with IRCTC.
- The users need to book at least one ticket during the week to be eligible for the lucky draw on the following Monday.
- If Monday happens to be a holiday, draw will be held on next working day.
- Users should provide correct information while filling the registration form. Incorrect information may lead to disqualification.
- The lucky draw winners will be selected through a computerized random process.
- Winners will also be informed by IRCTC on their registered email ID and mobile number.
- Winners will receive the prizes on their registered address only.
- IRCTC reserves the right to disqualify any members/entries without assigning any reason to it.
- The lucky draw scheme would be for limited period only.
How will the prize be given?
- First lucky winner will get a laptop.
- 2nd and 3rd winner will get a Smart Phone each.
- 4th winner will get New Delhi-Mata Rani package for one person (NDR01)-(All inclusive with confirm return ticket in AC-3 Tier).