As many as three fire fighters have rushed to the spot to douse the fire broke out in the tech park. A police officer of Sampige Halli police station, who is at the spot, speaking to OneIndia said a building named M- FAR has caught fire and the reason for the same is unknown.
He added that rescue vehicles and fire tenders have arrived to put off fire. The officer said the tech-park itself is well equipped to handle fire accident and all the employees have been evacuated to safety.
He said there are no causalities and injuries reported in the accident. The officer termed the accident as 'minor fire accident'.
The OneIndia has learnt that as many as 300 employees were evacuated following the fire accident. A short-circuit in the second floor is the reason for the fire. As fire sparked at second floor, it then engulfed till eleventh floor.