Shocking: Poisonous tea sold in UP; 3 dead

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Farukhabad (UP), Nov 24: Three persons of a family, including two minors, on Nov 24 died and four got seriously ill after consuming poisonous tea in Kampil area here, police said.

60-year-old Munnilal, his grandsons 8-year-old Vinay, 7-year-old Ankit and four others, including his sons, had consumed the tea after which they felt uneasy and were rushed to a hospital where Munnilal, Vinay and Ankit were declared dead, SP Ajay Singh Yadav said.


The condition of other four was stated to be stable, he said. According to the SP, some pesticide fell in the tea during its preparation due to which the deaths took place. The police is probing the matter, he added.


Please Wait while comments are loading...