Mobikwik wallet with there tagline' Desh ka wallet' is pushing the entire nation to go cashless, By simplifying the process of transferring money online. But what is this Mobikwik wallet? How does it work? How to have a Mobikwik account? Are there any registration fees? lets get to know in detail.
Mobikwik Wallet- What is it? How Should anyone use it (Click here to get All Mobikwik Coupons on Recharge & Bill Payments)
- Mobikwik wallet is an Online payment wallet system where a person after logging in, Can add money via his Debit or credit card
- After adding the money! He or she can make transactions on Mobile, DTH, Data card recharge, Pay Electricity Bills and more
- Which will be deducted from the money added in the wallet and you can make all these transactions done without any hard cash
Why Should any Opt Mobikwik Wallet Payment System?
- Mobikwik wallet is a secure payment system which can be used for multiple payments such as Mobile Recharge, cash transfer & More
- Mobikwik is India's quickest and most convenient wallet to switch on to right now
- Mobikwik has 25 million users across the country and many more in the adding
How to Add Money To Your Mobikwik Wallet
- Its very Simple! You just need to Login with your Login details or Sign up to create your Login
- Click on the Add Money button and you will redirected to 'Payment Options page'
- Add cash using your Debit or Credit card and use the cash for your transactions
How To Transfer Money Via Mobikwik Wallet
- Login with Your Mobikwik Login Details
- Select the Transfer Money Option
- Select the Wallet to Bank Transfer Option
- Enter the Bank Details and the Amount (That is the Beneficiary)
- Click on the Send money Option
- An OTP will be sent to you on your registered Mobile Number
- Verify the OTP Sent, And Money Will be Transferred to the specified Account number