Paytm Wallet is the most trending term that we hear these days over the radio, in the TVC ads and others forms of social media, But what is Paytm wallet? How can one use it for there daily requirements to get over this cash crunch lets find out. Grab all Paytm Cashback Offers on Movie Tickets, Bill Payments & More now via Oneindia Coupons, Click to avail it
What are the types of Paytm Wallet?
- Minimum KYC Wallet: The wallet customers who use this minimum KYC wallet should get verified with there registered mobile number and mail id under the Paytm parameters, there is a limit of amount which can be added here and that is Rs.10000/- in a calendar month. The money which they can transfer to others is limited to Rs.25000 only.
- Full KYC Wallet: Customers can upgrade there wallets here by providing the necessary documents which includes the Reserve Bank of India prescribed KYC documents. Here the customers can hold up maximum amount of upto Rs.100000 in there Paytm wallet at any point, Please note, Full KYC Wallet customers can send money to other Paytm customers not exceeding Rs 25,000 in a calendar month.
How Do I Add Money To the Paytm Wallet?
- Log in to your Paytm account, Enter the amount you want to add and click on the add Money Button
- You can now choose how you want to add the money for example via Credit/Debit card and other forms mentioned
- Then you will add your payment details, where once the CVV and OTP is entered your money is added to the Paytm wallet
- Which you can use if to shop, pay bills and transfer cash too, with T&C Apply
How can I transfer money from Paytm wallet to bank account?
- This feature is currently available only on the Paytm App and not on the Paytm.com
- Open the Paytm App, Tap on the icon which says 'Pay or Send', Click on the Bank Option
- Add your Beneficiary, Account Number, IFSC Code of the Branch also enter the amount you want to send
- You can also enter the reason of sending but that would be optional, Then tap on send
- Congratulations! Your Money will be successfully transferred to the bank account
How can I transfer money from Paytm wallet to Mobile Number?
- Open the Paytm App, Tap on the icon which says 'Pay or Send', Click on the Mobile Number Option
- Enter the mobile number to whom you want to send money to, Enter the amount you want to send
- Tap on send option, But please carry sufficient balance in your Paytm wallet before sending
- Congratulations! you will be notified via SMS/Email informing that they have received the money from you