Even though Google restricted Google+ access to a limited group, some of the geeks managed to identify the bugs and sent Google+ Invites to their friends. What's more, some people posted ads on eBay saying that Google+ Invite is available for sale!
Earlier, we reported some of the Google+ Bugs to send and get Invites from your friends, but now it seems like Google identified these bugs and fixed it. Don't worry, we'll let you know all tips and tricks on Google+ that help you to beat your Facebook addict friends.
While we're searching for Google guys in our Google+ account, we came across Matt Cutts, Google associate gives insight into the company, search engine index updates and SEO issues. He had posted some Google+ tips for getting friendly with Google+ platform (Ya, it's absolutely for people who got Google+ Invite accidentally!).
- You can click on profile pictures to rotate through them.
- In the stream, you can click 'j' to navigate down to the next item or 'k' to navigate up.
- If you're sharing a post with a small circle of people, you can prevent resharing. Click the arrow at the top-right of the post and choose "Disable reshare."
- If you're looking for more fun things in your stream, the "Incoming" stream is stuff from people who are sharing with you, but who you haven't added to a circle.
- To add formatting to your text, use the simple trick below. (*)bold(*): Add * before and after the message. (_)italics(_): Add _ before and after the message. (-)strike-through(-): Add - before and after the message.
While going through the comments posted for this post, we're surprised to see huge amount tips shared by Google+ users around the globe. It's fun and innovative to use these tips on Google+. Here are some of them:
- Add a + or @ signal to mention someone specifically in a post
- Share your post with Public or Circle/Circles only. You can even share a post with an individual by typing their name or email address
- Click on the Timestamp to get the permalink (web URL) of any post
- You can edit the uploaded photos by selecting 'Action' and 'Edit Photo'
- Resize the Chat Box by draging its corner or sides
- You can mute posts by selecting 'Mute this post' from 'Options Menu' on right side of the post
- You can also do - 'Link to this Post', 'Report Abuse', 'Block this Person' - from 'Options Menu'
- You can do - Edit it, Delete it, Disable comment or Disable Resharing a post - for your posts
- Share a post or check notifications on Google+ directly from within Gmail account without opening a separate webpage for Google+.
- Unlike Facebook, you can change your Profile appearance to specific person - Input your friends username, select Edit profile, make the alterations to your profile only for that friend