This year, the theme of the event to be held on October 29 and 30 is "Do It. Right. Big." and the focus is on doing rather than saying. According to the organising team, many conferences stop at providing entrepreneurs with information and a sense of vicarious living through the lens of industry experts.
However, NPC wants to take a different approach by placing the spotlight on real people that are breathing their startup every moment and are actually doing the business of entrepreneurship.
On the occasion of its 10th anniversary, the NPC will host a large line-up of star keynote speakers. Among them are:
1. Phanindra Sama (founder & CEO, redBus.in)
2. VSS Mani (founder & CEO, Justdial)
3. Nandan Nilekani (UIDAI)
4. Rajan Anandan (Head, Google India)
5. Bikram Singh Bedi (Head, Amazon India)
6. Murugavel Janakiraman (founder & CEO, BharatMatrimony)
7. Chetan Kulkarni (co-founder & CEO, Vizury)
8. Chetan Maini (founder & CEO, Mahindra Reva)
9. Rahul Sood (GM & Partner, Microsoft Ventures)
10. Neil Patel (co-founder, KISSmetrics)
11. Brad Feld (MD, Foundry Group)
12. Charles Phillips (CEO, Infor)
13. Steve Shine (CEO & President, Actian)
14. Satyan Gajwani (CEO, Times Internet)
15. Kavin Mittal (Head - Product & Strategy, Bharti Softbank)
16. Gautam Godhwani (founder & Chairman, Simply Hired)
17. Som Mittal (President, NASSCOM), Sanjeev Bikhchandani (CEO, Naukri.com)
18. Nipun Mehta (founder, ServiceSpace)
19. Manav Garg (founder & CEO, Eka Software)
20. Mahesh Murthy (founder & CEO, Seedfund, Pinstorm)
21. Dr Devi Shetty (founder, Narayana
22. Vivek Mansingh (VP, Cisco
[For full speakers' list see here]
NPC has also attracted some marquee sponsors such as EMC2, Google, eBay, CA Technologies, Cisco, Avangate, Sony, and Tech Mahindra.
Some 1,200 delegates and speakers attend NPC each year. The NPC team expects that this year too will see a huge demand for the limited seats. In addition to in-person networking with speakers, fellow attendees, venture and angel investors, executives and early-stage founders, NPC 2013 will offer other attendee benefits.
The theme of the event to be held on October 29 and 30 is "Do It. Right. Big."
NPC 2013 will be an entirely volunteer-driven event this year as in past years. Led by Ravi Gururaj, Mukund Mohan, MR Rangaswami, Arun Seth, and Srihari Palangala, a group of about 50 volunteers will be helping with everything from planning and programming to sponsorships and logistics. The volunteer team includes CEOs, founders, engineers, and executives from companies large and small.