Th BJP has also arranged for 10 special trains to bring people from across the state for the rally. Nearly 3.5 lakh people have registered for the rally online. The party has also charged Rs 10 per head for attending the rally.
Security has also been beefed up for the occasion, particularly in the wake of the serial blasts at Modi's Hunkaar Rally in Patna in Bihar on October 27 that left five persons dead and severall injured. The Congress administration in the state has offered all cooperation to ensure that the occasion is observed peacefully.
Message from BJP Karnataka for the rally:
1. Show email/SMS that you have received and pay the participation fee of Rs 10 at one of the stalls set up at Gayatri Vihar entrance to Palace Grounds, the venue of the rally.
2. Pedestrian entry is through Gayatri Vihar or Jaymahal road (TV Tower) gates.
3. Vehicles can enter through entrance near Mount Carmel College, Palace Road.
4. The registration fee may be paid at the designated counters near the Gayatri Vihar entrance before proceeding to the seating area.
6. Bags/ laptops/ sharp objects / carry bags etc are not allowed in the venue for security reasons. Only mobile phone and wallet/purse (or cash) can be carried.
5. using ublic transport or share vehicles wherever possible.