10 cows die of food poisoning at ashram in Mathura

Subscribe to Oneindia News

cow

Mathura, Sept 2: Ten cows died and more than 24 others were taken ill due to food poisoning at an ashram in Gopalgarh here.

Nearly three dozen cows suffered from food poisoning after they were fed wet green fodder at Swami Akhandanand Ashram on the Chatikara-Vrindavan Marg in Gopalgarh on Saturday, chief of the ashram Suresh Dwivedi said.

Cows were fed wet green fodder at Swami Akhandanand Ashram.

Ten of these cows died yesterday, he said. A team of veterinary doctors are examining the ill cows, Dwivedi added.

PTI

Please Wait while comments are loading...