IIT Guwahati is all set to host Techniche 2013, its annual techno-management festival from August 29 to September 1. Techniche, a non-profit festival, serves as a platform for inspirational lectures, quality workshops, social initiatives besides hosting challenging competitions.
Techniche will turn 15 this year.
Held in collaboration with the Entrepreneurial Development Cell of IITG, the 'Corporate'
module of Techniche will host various management events. Some of them are:
1. Brain Child, the business plan competition in which the participants will have to pitch their
business idea to the judging panel which includes our Incubation Partners like Indian Angel
Network, Gemini New Media Ventures, Nirvana Venture Advisors and Mumbai Angels. Cash prizes worth Rs 50,000 up for
2. The Case Study competition on board with Harvard Business Review as knowledge
partners is being organised with the cardinal aim of helping the contestants fortify their
skills. Deadline for this event is June 30. Prize money is Rs. 38,000.
3. Stratagem, in which the participants will have to propose a marketing strategy for the given problem statement.
4. Biz Quiz
5. Product Launch, which strives to bring a new innovative product into the market
6. Blue Chips (non-stop trading)
7. Virtual Stock Market (online exchange)
8. Poster Mania, in which the contestants will have to advertise a product and its essential
elements with the help of a poster.
The events will be judged by a panel of VCs, investors and entrepreneurs, who with their
valuable insight will make the events a more knowledgeable experience for everyone. The
finalists will have a chance to get their products and ideas duly launched or
To be a part of this prodigious spectacle, register yourself by logging in to
www.techniche.org. For more details, contact +91 8876406180 or +91 8011241189.
Mail your queries to email@example.com.