Real Madrid and Manchester United match stats
* Real Madrid have won three out of their last four encounters against Manchester United.
* Manchester United last beat Madrid in the 19 67 semi-finals.
* In their most recent meeting Madrid beat United 6-5 on aggregate. A 3-1 win at the Bernabeu and a 4-3 loss at United which included a hat-trick from Ronaldo (Brazil).
* For Manchester United, Ryan Giggs, Rio Ferdinand and Paul scholes represented United 10 years back, could still feature in the team while Iker Casillas played for Madrid.
* United have comeback twice to beat Madrid. The 4-3 win at Old Trafford in 2002/03 and 1967/68 season.
* Real Madrid's home record against English teams read W6 D4 L2, while United's away record against Spanish opponents reads W2 D8 L10.
* During his reign at Chelsea, Jose Mourinho's record against Manchester United is W5 D4 L1.
* Both teams have faced each other eight times in which Madrid scored 17 times to United's 14.
* Real Madrid's record in the Champions League this season is W3 D2 L1 while United's reads W4 D0 L2
* Cristiano Ronaldo has scored six times compared to Robin Van Persie's three goals in this seasons Champions League.