- Manchester City are prepared to offload controversial striker Mario Balotelli to AC Milan. Juventus have also enquired about the 22-year old striker while Milan are offering £20million. City are not ready to budge on their £28million valuation.
- Leroy Fer has completed a £8.6million move to Everton from Twente. The Holland international, 23, has signed a four-and-a-half-year contract with the Toffees.
- Italian side Roma have rejected an offer from Manchester City for 18-year old Brazilian defender Marquinhos.
- Tottenham are considering a bid for Sevilla and Spain striker Alvaro Negredo after injury concerns to Jermain Defoe.
- Sunderland are close to signing Danny Graham from Swansea City for £5.5million.
- Tottenham have finally agreed to sign Schalke star Lewis Holtby for £1.5million. The Germany international was supposed to complete the deal at the end of the season but due to shortage of midfielders Spurs had to bring in reinforcements.
- West Ham have completed the signing of Austrian defender Emanuel Pogatetz on loan from Wolfsburg.
- Fulham are set to beat Frankfurt and Everton to sign Borussia Monchengladbach striker Igor de Camargo.
- Pep Guardiola will be handed £240million to overhaul his Bayern Munich squad when he takes over next season and his top targets are Luis Suarez and Radamel Falcao.
- QPR manager Harry Redknapp will try and sign Peter Crouch from Stoke City.
- Swansea City goalkeeper Michel Vorm is a shock target for Barcelona. Arsenal are also interested to sign the Dutch keeper.
- Arsenal have opened talks to sign Barcelona striker David Villa. The Gunners contract negotiator was in Spain to seal the signing of Spain's all-time goalscorer. Arsenal are ready to spend nearly £14million and also meet Villa's wage demands.
More to follow..