London, Jan 28: Balotelli set for AC Milan move, Drogba agrees 18-month deal with Galatasaray, Coutinho close to Liverpool medical, QPR want Odemwingie, Chelsea prepare bid for Butland, all the transfer news and rumours from the Barclays Premier League on Jan 28.
- Didier Drogba has signed an 18-month loan deal with Galatasaray from Shanghai Shenhua. The former Chelsea star is currently on national duty with Ivory Coast for the Africa Cup of Nations.
- Manchester City are set to announce that they have sold striker Mario Balotelli to AC Milan for £17million. Balotelli, 22, reportedly threw a party for close friends in England and is set to make a switch to the San Siro on Monday. Milan midfielder Kevin Prince Boateng could be heading to the Etihad Stadium as part of the deal.
- Aston Villa are keen to keep their star striker Christian Benteke after Premier League giants show interest in their Austrian youngster. The 22-year old has scored 11 goals this season as Villa look to lift themselves from the drop.
- QPR manager Harry Redknapp is in talks with Porto over a deal for defender Rolando. The £7million-rated Portugal international is interested in joining on loan but Porto prefer a permanent deal.
- Redknapp will come up with an improved bid for wantaway West Brom striker Peter Odemwingie. The Bagies have rejected a £2million bid from QPR but Redknapp is ready to splash £3million for the Nigeria international.
- Norwich City will submit a £7million bid to sign Celtic striker Gary Hooper. The Canaries manager Chris Hughton pulled out of signing Ricky Van Wolfswinkel due to his high valuation.
- Inter Milan midfielder Philippe Coutinho is set for a medical at Liverpool. Inter reportedly agreed an £8.5million for the Brazilian.
- Norwich and Fulham are plotting a £3 million bid for QPR winger Jamie Mackie. Rangers have told the the 27-year old that he can leave Loftus Road.
- Chelsea are preparing to make a bid for Birmingham City's goalkeeper Jack Butland. Birmigham are currently going through financial problems and ready to listen to offers around £3m for the 19-year old.
- Sunderland hope to clinch a £5.5million move for Swansea striker Danny Graham while the Welsh club are planning a bid for Stoke City forward Kenwyne Jones